Allegro! is a group of highly evolved students who happen to get their groove on to Classical music.
They are accepting new members to join them in their funkified arts fun! A new student group is coming to campus that is going to put a new musical twist on the social scene. Allegro! is a student group hosted by the Ogden Symphony Ballet Association for Weber State Students who want to attend the performances right on campus. Allegro! members will meet fellow music and dance lovers and spend some time stuffing their faces together!
Becoming a member is totally easy: students just need to register for one event per semester. These events include:
- Tickets to a performance of the Utah Symphony | Utah Opera, Ballet West or BYU Dancers on WSU campus - at a discount (even better than the student rate)
- A social before or after the event with food, door prizes and occasional opportunities to meet orchestra/ballet members to talk about stuff
To register for events just call or come in to:
Ogden Symphony Ballet Association
638 East 26th Street in Ogden
or call 801-399-9214
Why become a member of Allegro? Like you need any more reasons but here they are just in case you missed it the first time:
- $8 tickets to the Classical, Ballet, Family and Special Event Series
- $10 tickets for the Pops Series
- Allegro! members never pay handling fees
- Allegro! members can buy tickets over the phone, other students cannot
- Fabulous and fun Service opportunities
- Allegro! members can buy tickets to everything but the Pops series anytime and the Pops series 3 weeks before any other students! Neener, Neener!
- Allegro! members will get other cool prizes and chances to win sweet gifts, door prizes, and get other great deals on food and chances to hang out with other classical music dorks
Register now for the first event on February 24, 2011! It’s “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” (who doesn’t dig Shakespeare?) with food and a chance to hang out and gab right after the concert! It’s only $15 for the food and your ticket and the chance to win all kinds of groovy things! You should join us - you know you want to!
Call OSBA at 801-399-9214 or stop by our office on 26th street k?