Youth Guild for the Performing Arts
Youth Guild is open to all students in 9th through 12th grade.
Guild members serve as volunteer ushers at our concert. They also get the following benefits:
- Complimentary tickets to all Onstage Ogden concerts (subject to availability)
- Discounts for family tickets for all Onstage Ogden concerts (limited to 6 tickets per concert, subject to availability)
- Service hours
- Invites to Brunches featuring Utah Symphony Musicians
- Fun social activities like pool parties!
- It also looks terrific on a resume or college application!
Guild dues are $30 per year. Membership limited to the first 150 applicants.
Youth Guild Applications are Accepted May 1st thru September before each season.
For more information, please contact:
Youth Guild Advisers
Genette Biddulph / email@example.com / 801-698-7000
Angela Flamm / firstname.lastname@example.org / 801-791-9092
Onstage Ogden Staff:
Andrew Barrett Watson / Andrew@OnstageOgden.org / 801.399.9214
The 2018-2019 Student Officers
- David Stratford
- Gracey Egan
- Luke Kaschmitter
- Rhett Parry
- Sarah Francis
- Caroline Gottfredson